Bevchek Inc. has developed this Policy in order for you to understand how they collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines the Policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Bevchek Inc. will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- They will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by them and for other compatible purposes, unless they obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- They will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- They will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
- They will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- They will make readily available to clients, information about their policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Bevchek Inc. is committed to conducting their business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.